Day - 3
The start date for the workshop with Adam Jones and Donna Eaton (adamjonesphoto.com) that I signed up for many months ago is fast approaching (this coming Monday). I will try to write an account each day in real time.
Here is a list of what I will be taking:
- Nikon D810, Nikon D7000 IR, Sony a7Rii
- Nikon 16-35 F4, Nikon 24-70 F2.8, Nikon 70-200 F4, Nikon 28mm F1.8
- Sony 55mm F1.8, Zeiss Loxia 35mm F2
- Nikon Teleconverter TC1.4EIII
- X-Rite Color Checker Passport
- Induro AKB2 Tripod with Induro BHL2 ballhead
- RRS Pano Gimbal Head
- 67, 77 mm circular polarizers
- 4, 10 stop rectangular nd filters and Lee circular polarizer
- Cable Release for each camera
- Laptop and External Hard Drive
- Sekonic 758 Light Meter
- Commlite ENF -E1 Adapter (Nikon Lenses to Sony E-mount)
- Storm Jacket camera cover
I am flying to Atlanta and then driving to Gatlinburg. There some to be many options as to route.
Here is what I have chosen:
The weather forecast looks terrible. The bright side is that it seems to change every day, so it can only get better. I have a Storm Jacket camera cover that I got when I was trying to eliminate light leaks during long exposures,- so I'll be bringing that along.
Am going to try to stop at Tallulah Gorge State Park on the way to Gatlinburg. Has some amazing views, weather permitting.